Visit visa and working permits to USA

Regardless of what kind of trip you are going on it pays off to choose Visumservice - we know what it takes to get a visa to the US.


Nordic citizens do not need a visa to the United States for tourist or business trips shorter than 90 days, but must register in ESTA. If you do not qualify for ESTA, or need assistance with work permits, business or crew visas to the US, please click here.


NB! Nordic citizens must apply for a visa at the embassy even for tourist and business travels after 22.01.2016, if they have been to Iran, iraq, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Libya or Somalia within the last 5 years.


Complete this form if you unsure about what kind of visa you need and you will get the proper guidance.